Office 365 offers a possibility of using online: Office, Exchange, Sharepoint or Lync to have:
- Unified Communications: email and instant messaging
- Enterprise Content management and search
- Office Professional Plus online and on-premise
Office 365 is a real revolution, not just a simple service of messaging hosting and collaboration, it is a tool that allows companies to use services of enterprise type without incurring the risks and costs of a complex infrastructure on premise.
Given an extent of offered services and the possible integration between private infrastructure on premise and cloud services, it is better to rely on the consultants, instruments and established procedures to achieve a correct orientation for the scenario that suits best the customer needs.
Therefore 4ward has thought about 4Cloud service that includes:
- Activation of DEMO Office 365 full features
- Analysis of client infrastructure (SWOT – Strengths Weaknesses Opportunities Threats http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analisi_SWOT)
- Consulting on plans of the most suitable license
- License activation
- Migration Plan definition
- Implementation of onpremise – cloud infrastructure coexistence
- Activation and configuration tools for migration and sinchronization (ADFS, DirSync, SSO)
- Big Bang or block migration through specific tools and scripts created by 4ward or 3rd parties
- Pre-post migration support
- Support for management and configuration of public DNS
- Provision of public certificates for Federation (ADFS & LYNC)
- FOPE management (antivirus antispam based on Forefront)
- Possibility of full users management and services Office 365 through delegation to a partner of some administrative rights.
As you can imagine, 4Cloud is a service that can be customized on the basis of the Clients needs: from a simple design to complete outsourcing of services as well as their management.
4ward has already helped to the tens of Clients to migrate their support services, such as email, Instant Messaging, document management.
If you need more information, contact us at 02-97375006 or fill out the form below by selecting possible products of interest.
4Cloud specialist will contact you as soon as possible.